Thursday, April 9, 2009

My first personal Blog!

I have surprised myself by writing a blog. I always thought that people who wrote a blog were lonely people who did not have friends and hence it wasv their effort at been heard and noticed..

I hate to admit that i was wrong! Welcome to the blogging community Mr Shah!!!! ;-)

Anu, you are the one who is to be blamed to get me to start blogging! It was you who got me in the habit of reading . My bookshelf now holds almost 100 books ranging from sociology to the subject of a Hindi Movie dud ( read 'One night in a Call Center). I also took 'inspiration' from my dear friends Mosiqi and Kg both who are active bloggers.

Being a sports nut it is only fair that i start off by congratulating our overpaid Cricket stars for winning the test series in Kiwiland.. a Looooonnnnnggggg 41 year wait comes to an end.. But Dhoni and Co forego their so called aggression for safety and blew a glorious chance of winning 2-0. next in line is the IPL2. (Indian Profits league) Hail Capitalism !!

We are getting into the big political tamasha called 'Elections'. UPA, NDA, TF, JMM, BBB, AAA, IILM, XXX .. then abbreviations just go on and on......I only wish that all our politicians got their act together for once and start thinking about the nation.

it makes me feel like a fool to read in the newspapers daily that M/S so & So ahve declared assests worth 125 crs.. ( only the declared value.. Black Money ?????) and he is not even a Graduate... Dude i am an MBA ( again abbreviation, we just love them) c'mon give me a break..thats got to count for something.

One this is for sure.. be it politics, economics, growth, religion or sports... We all live in exciting times!

GAME ON GUYS!!

Jaymin

1 comment:

  1. good beginning jaymin. its going to be a long ride now... time and again u will feel like writing... and blog will come in handy to pour your thoughts into words.

    do well and we all will be reading...

    all the best!!!

    ReplyDelete